My Daily Gain

This is a blog of my daily devotions (or my daily gain). Why gain? In reading and studying God's Word each day, I'm gaining. I'm gaining in my walk with Him, in my relationship with Him, in wisdom, in knowledge, and in life. If you are a Christian, take time each day to read the Bible. If you aren't a Christian I'd love to hear from you.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A simply act

Today's take will be short, but I hope it will be inspirational.  I was reading in John 12, about the anointing of Jesus by Mary.  Mary used some very expensive perfume to anoint Jesus.  While many (mainly Judas) were comdemning her for this simple act, Jesus was pointing out how it was an act of worship.  Mary gave a lot of money that day in that act.  The question I have for us is, "what are we giving God?"  We need to be willing to give God what we have in an act of worship.  Let's learn from Mary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home