My Daily Gain

This is a blog of my daily devotions (or my daily gain). Why gain? In reading and studying God's Word each day, I'm gaining. I'm gaining in my walk with Him, in my relationship with Him, in wisdom, in knowledge, and in life. If you are a Christian, take time each day to read the Bible. If you aren't a Christian I'd love to hear from you.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Remember the Lord's Work!

I finished the book of Joshua today. In chapter 24:2-13, Joshua speaking for the Lord reminds the Israelites about what the Lord has done and their history. While this was a specific addressing of a specific people. I think we can be reminded that we should not forget what God has done in our lives. I think it is important, and vital that we remind ourselves of the Gospel on a regular biases.

God is willing to save all that will turn from their sins and put their trust in Jesus Christ, and live for Him. Let's never forget that without Jesus we would be going to Hell, but God is a Loving God and desires that we know Him. If you acknowledge that you have sinned and will be judged by God for your actions someday, then you need to ask Him to forgive you. Then turn from your sins and live for Him. Read the book of John.

Check out this video:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home