My Daily Gain

This is a blog of my daily devotions (or my daily gain). Why gain? In reading and studying God's Word each day, I'm gaining. I'm gaining in my walk with Him, in my relationship with Him, in wisdom, in knowledge, and in life. If you are a Christian, take time each day to read the Bible. If you aren't a Christian I'd love to hear from you.

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Blind Man Sees.

In John 9, John tells a story about a man that Jesus gave sight to.  And while this may not be suprising.  (Because Jesus healed many)  I find it interesting that the Jews wanted to know who an why this was done. It appears that they were seeking grounds to arrest Him.  But the man that was healed revealed only enough that they could not arrest Him, but his family was brought in and were questioned.  They were seeking to prove that Jesus was a sinner and had no right to heal (and forgive sins).  But there was no sin found in Him.
 
It amazes me that throughtout Jesus' life, their were those that were seeking Him, and yet could find nothing.  We on the otherhand are filled with sin, and yet no body in seeking to find our every sin.  We can be grateful, that the blood of Christ has washed us clean.  Now we need to live in light of that forgiveness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home