My Daily Gain

This is a blog of my daily devotions (or my daily gain). Why gain? In reading and studying God's Word each day, I'm gaining. I'm gaining in my walk with Him, in my relationship with Him, in wisdom, in knowledge, and in life. If you are a Christian, take time each day to read the Bible. If you aren't a Christian I'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A reminder from Peter

In John 13, Jesus tells His disciples that He is going somewhere that they can't come. And in verse 36, Peter askes Jesus where this is. Jesus response by telling him, that they will be following shortly. Peter comes back with a response of "I will lay down my life for You." (vs 37) But Jesus tells Peter that he will deny him three times.

Let us learn a lesson from Peter, we may be willing to give our lives for Christ, but we are also capable of deny Him also. Stay in the Word, and ask that God will give you strength to stand for Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home